GCP Applied Technologies with Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, has over 50 years of industry expertise and decades of success in creating new product categories and markets. Their portfolio of construction products includes concrete and cement additives, building materials and technologies that ensure specified quality and enhance business productivity. Customers are architects, producers, builders and contractors in over 100 countries and 57 manufacturing locations.
GCP Applied Technologies is now looking for Technical Sales Engineer to join the team in Sweden.
In the role as Technical Sales Engineer you are responsible for developing cooperation with a number of existing customers and actively identify new business opportunities with existing and new customers and drive business opportunities to close. The role gives you the opportunity to work on both innovative and flexible, responsible both for the development of existing customer relationships and see opportunities for new customers in order to gain market share. The work to create and develop relations between the company and the customer places high demands on the businesslike behavior.
Other responsibilities area:
- Strategy development responsibility for project sales on the Swedish market, on both the long and short term.
- Development of commercial relations with technical consultancy in order to ensure that the products are prescribed for project.
- Responsibility for the sales process from exploration, technical discussions with contractors and construction engineers.
- Close cooperation with the internal functions in with the Swedish distributions company and their sales- and technical organization to develop it`s business and to ensure a positive and profitable development in business projects.
- Participate when necessary in the preparation on the construction site and support with technical advice.
The candidate should have many years of experience from sales and business development against the construction industry, preferably concrete construction or equivalent.
Degree in Engineering or/and Construction is meritorious but most important to have experience in the industry and knowledge of concrete.
Send the application via www.asearch.se. Interviews and selection will be made on a regular basis, so please send your application as soon as possible. For further information please contact recruitment consultant Ann Winsborn 0708-81 05 89.
Welcome to send your application!